1. While in the campgrounds ATV’s are to yield to traffic, maintain a reasonable speed, and keep noise levels down.
2. No one is allowed to possess any dangerous or controlled substances including, but not limited to firearms or explosives within the park. (This does not include standard fireworks during Christmas, New Years, or 4th of July. Fireworks works are to be discharged in designated areas only.)
3. Everyone entering the park must read, and sign the park liability waiver. Anyone under 18 years of age whose parent or LEGAL guardian is not present to sign the waiver in the presence of a park representative must provide a notarized copy. Parent/Legal guardian must supervise minors. (waiver forms are valid for 1 Calendar Year.)
4.DO NOT LITTER! Place trash in an appropriate receptacle. (Remember “PACK IT IN, PACK IT OUT”)
5. Do not remove or destroy trees, shrubs, plants or animals. NO HUNTING is allowed in the park.
6. ALL FIRES MUST BE CONTAINED. DO NOT LEAVE FIRE UNATTENDED!
7. HELMETS and proper safety gear are recommended for children.
8. Any person in South Mississippi Off Road & RV Park must have a valid waiver on file. Anyone on the property without a waiver is considered to be trespassing and may be prosecuted.
9. NO GLASS CONTAINERS ON THE TRAILS.
10. Please be courteous of other drivers and park representatives on and off the trails.
11. Everyone rides at his or her own risk. Know your limitation and do not exceed the capabilities of your vehicle.
12. THE PARK IS NEITHER LIABLE, NOR RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE, LOSS OR THEFT OF PERSONAL PROPERTY OR INJURY TO VISITORS.
13. Please be sure that your ATV/UTV has the appropriate equipment needed to operate on the rough terrain in the park.
14. There is NO tolerance for fighting. Any violation of this rule will result in a $100.00 park fine, and potentially your being banned from the property and/or arrested.
15. No riding is allowed Sunday through Thursday after 10 PM. Friday and Saturday there is no shut off time. Being considerate of other campers and park neighbors is a high priority.
16. If you witness a rider posing a threat to themselves or others, report it to a park representative IMMEDIATELY!!
17. Absolutely NO ATV/UTV’s are allowed in the lake.
18. NO RIDING outside the park boundaries, main roads, or thru private property adjoining the park. If it is a marked or barricaded, THERE IS A REASON! Don’t bother saying “I didn’t know”.
19. Do Not Speed in The Campground Area, Do Not Cut Doughnuts, ride in the ditches, sling rocks, or any other activity that could damage RV’s in the 35 Acre Camp Ground Area. You have 342 +/- acres for these activities; if you do you will be asked to leave without refund. The speed limit in the campground area is 10 MPH.
20. When you cross the main road from the trail in front of the Gate House use CAUTION and Yield to oncoming traffic.
21. DO NOT TAKE SHORTCUTS THROUGH CAMPSITES. Doing so tends to result in damage to power boxes and water faucets, if you damage them you may be charged for the price to repair them.
22. IF YOU DRIVE IN THE MAIN LAKE YOU WILL BE ORDERED TO LEAVE THE PARK WITHOUT REFUND. (IF YOU BECOME A REPEAT OFFENDER YOU MAY BE BANNED FROM THE PARK.
23. Failure to comply with the above rules, regulations and safe operating procedures can result in you being temporarily, or permanently banned from the park.
1. All persons staying at South Mississippi Off Road & RV Park are expected to follow all park rules. If at any time during your stay at South Mississippi Off Road & RV Park, anyone chooses not to abide by the park rules they will be asked to leave the park. Terminating their reservation without refund for cabin, gate, or ATV admission.
2. All cabins have a maximum capacity, and all information for persons lodging, including ATV’s, is expected to be provided by the person booking at sign in.
3. Check-in times: Friday Non-Event 2 PM – 8 PM, Saturday 9 AM – 5 PM. Early check-in available if cabin is available. After hours check-in is available by appointment only. Event Check-in times will be posted with event information.
4. No smoking allowed in cabins.
5. No pets allowed in cabins.
6. Clean the cabin before you check out. Remove trash and food from the cabin, placing in a bag outside, or put in the dumpster.
7. Do not move furniture around the cabins especially the beds. This may cause damage to the floors or the furniture.
8. Please turn off all lights and a/c or heat units when leaving the cabin for check-out.
9. Any minors coming without their parent of legal guardian must have a notarized waiver form signed by their parent or legal guardian.
10. Gate Admission and ATV fees are not included in the cabin rental.
11. Return cabin key to DROP BOX by the Gate House.